Take care of my heart,
Yours Truly;

Photobucket
J.E.R.M.I.N.E
that's mine bigbig name.
Was born in the year of chickennn,
and landed on earth on 29nov.
feed me with foods tht are peppermint flavour
and I'll love you!
know me well and you'll find me high,crazy,typical at times
Love me for who i'm. If you don't,kindly press Alt+F4{:


Unique(s);

LEEJUNKI ♥♥♥♥♥
L.WEIXIN ♥♥♥
P.GIGI ♥♥♥
T.BAOYING♥♥
O.PEISHI♥♥
S.XINYI♥♥
S.XUEPING♥♥
CHEWYENG♥♥



click on the hearts(♥) to see who are they! ^^

Tagboard


Linkages

WEIXIN
PHANGGIGI
PEISHI
XINYI
LOWXINYU
XUEPING
CASSALYN
TEOBAOYING CHEWYENG DIYANA LATHIFAH. ZHIHUI KARTHIK DONGHUI.
COUSINS
YUHUI♥
CASSANDRA♥

Credits


Layout: Capturemylove
Background: Doughnutcrazy
Image: Breathings




"It may only last a moment, an hour, an afternoon. But that doesn't diminish its value. Because we are left with memories that we treasure for the rest of our lives."
Wednesday, March 18, 2009 ♥3/18/2009

"I miss you, we were made for each other.."
-when you are gone-

Went for poa remedial tdy. MR CHUA ROCKS!☺
He's damn nicee and cute, he gave us biscuit tht are meant for the stuffs.
Before tht, met up with besties;Gigi & Xinyi for breakfast.
Coincidently, met Peishi and her sis&mum in Mac.
Ya, so went for remedial..But we skipped Mr.Lim's rememdial. I was lazy to contact him :P
Went home, and is meeting Tf and Ws later? yep. Me wanna bathe now.So, ciaos! (: