Take care of my heart,
Yours Truly;

Photobucket
J.E.R.M.I.N.E
that's mine bigbig name.
Was born in the year of chickennn,
and landed on earth on 29nov.
feed me with foods tht are peppermint flavour
and I'll love you!
know me well and you'll find me high,crazy,typical at times
Love me for who i'm. If you don't,kindly press Alt+F4{:


Unique(s);

LEEJUNKI ♥♥♥♥♥
L.WEIXIN ♥♥♥
P.GIGI ♥♥♥
T.BAOYING♥♥
O.PEISHI♥♥
S.XINYI♥♥
S.XUEPING♥♥
CHEWYENG♥♥



click on the hearts(♥) to see who are they! ^^

Tagboard


Linkages

WEIXIN
PHANGGIGI
PEISHI
XINYI
LOWXINYU
XUEPING
CASSALYN
TEOBAOYING CHEWYENG DIYANA LATHIFAH. ZHIHUI KARTHIK DONGHUI.
COUSINS
YUHUI♥
CASSANDRA♥

Credits


Layout: Capturemylove
Background: Doughnutcrazy
Image: Breathings




"It may only last a moment, an hour, an afternoon. But that doesn't diminish its value. Because we are left with memories that we treasure for the rest of our lives."
Tuesday, March 17, 2009 ♥3/17/2009

Bused down to SingaporeArtMuseum with Ms./Mdm/Mr.Rahim,Sim,Izyan and the Art students.
Walked through galleries and galleries to explore and study the art pieces.
Kind of boring, amazing(some of the master piece). -homed-
Some human/vamp came to my house without telling me, and waited outside my house,
sticking their eyes to the wall, listening thorougly whether i played her lullaby. hah! :D
Seen it all, in the small lil' camera outisde my door..

Went down to tf's house, slack? yes.
went home around seven. I haven practise piano, and tmr at eight in the morning.
I'm having piano lesson. ):

tell me what should i do?! ihateit,forget it.