Monday, March 23, 2009 ♥3/23/2009
22 March 2009( Sunday)
I slept for 12 hours! From 12a.m to 12p.m. Gosh! * Hit my head*
Accompanied parent to ShengShiong. Ws came my house after tht, to continue learning her lullaby[:
played and fool around on the bed. Ahhhh, my bed's damn nice&comfortable.
Dig and Sayang my ear and i'll definataley sleep on the spot.. But not my neck. (:


(took so many of tht pic for what? *hit your head*)
HEY YOU, you did not overcome the fear of my Dad and Justin! HAHahahahha! :D
Bused down to Jp to see my textbooks, But there's no stocks! How,how,how,how,how?! ): ): ):
homed after buying Bubble Tea. & mum didn't keep my dinner! She thought i'll be eating at outside! ):
Grab biscuits and bread for myself. Was lazy to cook maggie noodles.
I'm craving for 'YuPianMeefen' ! ^^
School's tomorow, Wait. No.
School's not tmr, it's just tht, I've got to wake up damn ealry for CCAs!
*arghhh, stop cheating myself! :@* A blink blink blink of an eye, Holliday's over.
And, more and more Exam/test are coming. I'm looking forward for Os,
cuz after tht i can have my holidays! But first, yea.. STUDY !
This week holiday, i've study nothing, NOTHING at all! I must really work harder after today!
Pls remind me! PUH-LEASE. goodnight world. (:
21 March 2009(Saturday)
As usual went for Mentoring Course. And after tht, went to Jp to acc Phang for lunch.
Head home, bathed and went out to meet Ws. Trained down to Je-IMM, it was puring heavily.
So We took the shuttle bus, walked around IMM to find a place to mug. Fourth floor was chosen, Empty.
Did my Math's homework and English's. But still, didn't managed to finish it all.
Went to have our ice-creamm again! haha. I'm gaining so much! ):
But, who cares? it's nice. {:
She finally tell me what's the thing that i did wrong.
Ok, No More will you get to be selfish? hah,Yea.
Went to meet Mum and Dad, End up didn't bought any shoes, I did not see any tht i liked. So yea. ):
Homed after tht, whilst mum and dad went to town to shop by themselves. Leaving me and bros at home.
Was so so so tired tht i slept without doing sth.
20 March 2009(Friday)
Slept kinda late ytd and they changed the timing in the middle of the night.
I WAS LATE! supposed to meet up with Tf at 7am in the morning but end up i woke up at.. guess what time?! 7.09a.m! When i checked my phone, Tf called me 17 times! ): haha, sorry yea. Walked down to Jurong Sports Hall, Ly and Zh were first? followed by us then B and lastly, Ws. She didn't knew tht the timing had changed. But she came(: Or.. i'll..nvm. Ohya, we were there for Badminton! :D
While having breakfast, Brendon told us tht there's a Addidas Sales in Expo.
So we travelled all the way down to Expo. AND AND AND, during the journey to there(in the MRT), someone actually asked her grandma: " Is she a malay or an india people? "
I.WAS.LIKE.WHAT.THE.HELL.. DO I LOOKS LIKE SO BLACK?!?!?!
Thanks to my kitty, she shoot back and say: " She's a chinese" THANKS YEA! <3
I was really fed up at the moment of time, how can shee... argg, i am a chinese la!
The Addidas Sales' queue was damn damn damn longggg! Did not went in the end.
Settled lunch in the Food Fair, nothing much. Bought my chocolates and trained down to town.
Walked to SingPlaza to repair Zh's phone and went into YAMAHA shop. OHHHhhh! I LOVE THE GRAND PIANO! <3<3. buy for me okay? {:
The sign says: " Do not practice on the piano " But some cheena human just don't get it.
And kept playing it.. But it's kind of nicee luh *jealous?* Erm, yea. -.-
Walked here,Talked there and window shopping everywhere And finally..homed.
Ohya, saw Christopher Lee and actress acting there!
Everytime i go town, i would see People acting there. Niceeee.. Call me out to town again! [:
19 March 2009(Thursday)
Met up with Viveca and bused down to school for another Art(no it's meant for the Art Club students)trip. We're going to the Botanic Garden. Idk why i went there, but yea. Accompanied V, so nicee of me eh? haha.
Took many picutres there, homed> bathed.
Rushed to meet Tf and Ws, or i'll get scoldings from Tf again. ):
Yep, we trained down to Clark Quay to have....HOKKAIDO's ice-cream! yum-yum-yum! <3.
Walked here,crap there again. Went to play Water Fountain? ya.
& you know what?! I slip down infront of so many ppl went Ws is splashing on me!
How embarrassing was it! everyone's looking, Ws still asked me to give them a twist. haha! :D
Went home ard 11? yea. -homed- oh! I saw FANN & TAY BING HUI acting over there!
she's damn tall! When i was about to sleep, Tf called me tht the timing had changed..
BOTANIC GARDEN:

















CQ:



