Take care of my heart,
Yours Truly;

Photobucket
J.E.R.M.I.N.E
that's mine bigbig name.
Was born in the year of chickennn,
and landed on earth on 29nov.
feed me with foods tht are peppermint flavour
and I'll love you!
know me well and you'll find me high,crazy,typical at times
Love me for who i'm. If you don't,kindly press Alt+F4{:


Unique(s);

LEEJUNKI ♥♥♥♥♥
L.WEIXIN ♥♥♥
P.GIGI ♥♥♥
T.BAOYING♥♥
O.PEISHI♥♥
S.XINYI♥♥
S.XUEPING♥♥
CHEWYENG♥♥



click on the hearts(♥) to see who are they! ^^

Tagboard


Linkages

WEIXIN
PHANGGIGI
PEISHI
XINYI
LOWXINYU
XUEPING
CASSALYN
TEOBAOYING CHEWYENG DIYANA LATHIFAH. ZHIHUI KARTHIK DONGHUI.
COUSINS
YUHUI♥
CASSANDRA♥

Credits


Layout: Capturemylove
Background: Doughnutcrazy
Image: Breathings




"It may only last a moment, an hour, an afternoon. But that doesn't diminish its value. Because we are left with memories that we treasure for the rest of our lives."
Friday, December 12, 2008 ♥12/12/2008

"带我走":
I STILL FEEL THAT THEY ARE ANTS CRAWLING IN MY THROAT(!)
yucks, there's ants everywhere. Make me say F for nothing. I'm trying not to say it alr,
but that dumb ants make me say it. DUMB! And i just threw my phone my the floor.:(
had my subway today, shop for my chocolates! :D
But i wasted one tube of chocolates. ARGH. And i didn't get to finish drinking my peppermint milk tea!
D:<
What a day.................spent the whole day watching videos! {: