Take care of my heart,
Yours Truly;

Photobucket
J.E.R.M.I.N.E
that's mine bigbig name.
Was born in the year of chickennn,
and landed on earth on 29nov.
feed me with foods tht are peppermint flavour
and I'll love you!
know me well and you'll find me high,crazy,typical at times
Love me for who i'm. If you don't,kindly press Alt+F4{:


Unique(s);

LEEJUNKI ♥♥♥♥♥
L.WEIXIN ♥♥♥
P.GIGI ♥♥♥
T.BAOYING♥♥
O.PEISHI♥♥
S.XINYI♥♥
S.XUEPING♥♥
CHEWYENG♥♥



click on the hearts(♥) to see who are they! ^^

Tagboard


Linkages

WEIXIN
PHANGGIGI
PEISHI
XINYI
LOWXINYU
XUEPING
CASSALYN
TEOBAOYING CHEWYENG DIYANA LATHIFAH. ZHIHUI KARTHIK DONGHUI.
COUSINS
YUHUI♥
CASSANDRA♥

Credits


Layout: Capturemylove
Background: Doughnutcrazy
Image: Breathings




"It may only last a moment, an hour, an afternoon. But that doesn't diminish its value. Because we are left with memories that we treasure for the rest of our lives."
Friday, December 19, 2008 ♥12/19/2008

Been kinda busy lately,
It's been a quite a long time i've blog.
Went down for tkd, Tf's really patheticcc.
CHRISTMAS IS COMINGGGGGGGGG,WOOHOO!!
Can't wait for the day to come, where's my santa claus?
i miss him like hell, it's been for a year i'd ever met him.


To: Santa

I've been a nice girl through out this year,
&, i'll be waiting for your presents.
I've hang a red socks beside my bed, remember to fill it with presents!
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
From: A nice girl {: