Take care of my heart,
Yours Truly;

Photobucket
J.E.R.M.I.N.E
that's mine bigbig name.
Was born in the year of chickennn,
and landed on earth on 29nov.
feed me with foods tht are peppermint flavour
and I'll love you!
know me well and you'll find me high,crazy,typical at times
Love me for who i'm. If you don't,kindly press Alt+F4{:


Unique(s);

LEEJUNKI ♥♥♥♥♥
L.WEIXIN ♥♥♥
P.GIGI ♥♥♥
T.BAOYING♥♥
O.PEISHI♥♥
S.XINYI♥♥
S.XUEPING♥♥
CHEWYENG♥♥



click on the hearts(♥) to see who are they! ^^

Tagboard


Linkages

WEIXIN
PHANGGIGI
PEISHI
XINYI
LOWXINYU
XUEPING
CASSALYN
TEOBAOYING CHEWYENG DIYANA LATHIFAH. ZHIHUI KARTHIK DONGHUI.
COUSINS
YUHUI♥
CASSANDRA♥

Credits


Layout: Capturemylove
Background: Doughnutcrazy
Image: Breathings




"It may only last a moment, an hour, an afternoon. But that doesn't diminish its value. Because we are left with memories that we treasure for the rest of our lives."
Tuesday, December 09, 2008 ♥12/09/2008

"1973" ;
ytd(08/11/08)-
headed down to West Mall with Mum&Dad. was damn bored, they were shopping in 'Cold Storage' for fruits.
Fruits that will be bringing to Aunt's hse later on, yep. Went to her hse, to play mahjong, Dad was playing till damn late.
And the childrens were all playing catching and 'hide and seek'. It's damn funny lar, seeing them play.
It was alr 10plus, yet Dad's butt was still sticking on the chair, un-willing to get up! I wanted to get home quick so that i can get my sleep, yes. I was damn,damn tired! But when i'd got home my eyes wouldn't want to close, and was kinda awake...Zzz.
bathe,chatted and slept. Slept at 2a.m, and the next morning i woke up at 6a.m(!)

Tdy(09/12/08)-
Coincidently met ZY in the bus interchange, this time there's someone acc me gg to work.
And i tell you, ZY, that old man is really a 'chee go pek' !!!! Me and Liling really got real scared that time.
it's no joke, hahahahah! :D
this time, there were not so much work to do. But just writing in the Locker No. for them...
ohyar, the 'choco pie' is really damn nice(!) I shall go buy it next time, and my 'peppermint chocolate''s finish!

Suddenly missed Subway feel like eating it now, missed the cookies and the smell of the fresh veggies inside it. :P
I shall find one fine day and settle my brunch there. [: