Take care of my heart,
Yours Truly;

Photobucket
J.E.R.M.I.N.E
that's mine bigbig name.
Was born in the year of chickennn,
and landed on earth on 29nov.
feed me with foods tht are peppermint flavour
and I'll love you!
know me well and you'll find me high,crazy,typical at times
Love me for who i'm. If you don't,kindly press Alt+F4{:


Unique(s);

LEEJUNKI ♥♥♥♥♥
L.WEIXIN ♥♥♥
P.GIGI ♥♥♥
T.BAOYING♥♥
O.PEISHI♥♥
S.XINYI♥♥
S.XUEPING♥♥
CHEWYENG♥♥



click on the hearts(♥) to see who are they! ^^

Tagboard


Linkages

WEIXIN
PHANGGIGI
PEISHI
XINYI
LOWXINYU
XUEPING
CASSALYN
TEOBAOYING CHEWYENG DIYANA LATHIFAH. ZHIHUI KARTHIK DONGHUI.
COUSINS
YUHUI♥
CASSANDRA♥

Credits


Layout: Capturemylove
Background: Doughnutcrazy
Image: Breathings




"It may only last a moment, an hour, an afternoon. But that doesn't diminish its value. Because we are left with memories that we treasure for the rest of our lives."
Saturday, November 15, 2008 ♥11/15/2008

Who will i run to-
met XY,XP,PS early in the morning shop around Vivo for P's birthday present.
Her birthday present's also very difficult to find! finally got one!
And,and,and... I felt so dumb and stupid infront of the man giving out the brochure!
Damn,Damn stupid! And i'm so sorry to him!
okay, it's like that..
PeiShi walk pass the man ginving out brochure, and she doesnt want to take it from him.
So when i walk passed, i took it from him. And say..
Me; " Why you don't take it from him, like so ke lian leh! "
then i suddenly found out that my words like very hurting. So i turn and took a quick glance, to see whether he got angry.
But instead he gave me a stupid look, I thought he was angry! So i run away covering my face.
But after that Peishi told me that he was laughing!-
I was damn stupid and dumb for saying it ! So SORRY ! :(
After we pass by there again, even funnier.. but, i lazy say. SORRY! haha.
went down to bugis, arghh! stuffy man!
but lucky the 2nd storey got air con, or i really want to.......!
Went down to 'Ahkiat', pekcek! I cant get what i want! Damn...
YOU must help me get it someday, since you're clever ( you said so).
trained back to JP park, played and slack over there. Wrote something to L, she MUST be honoured, ok?!
Celebrated P's birthday at her hse BBQ, there's shawn.......but. ( some should no)
My whole body's wet! But kinda fun lar, just felt uncomfortable... HAAH!
Played, Suana, Swim, Chit-chat, Sang birthday song, Cut the cake!
And,And, Cassalyn you really scare me at the beggining! S:
I did really see something....................................................................................!!!
Anyway, went back home afterwards. .
''Thank-you'' CASSALYN to send me home, but I AM A STRONG AND BRAVE GIRL!
HAHAHAH/-
Photos:





See i wrote it,!
dumb cat. Must be honoured!

.