Take care of my heart,
Yours Truly;

Photobucket
J.E.R.M.I.N.E
that's mine bigbig name.
Was born in the year of chickennn,
and landed on earth on 29nov.
feed me with foods tht are peppermint flavour
and I'll love you!
know me well and you'll find me high,crazy,typical at times
Love me for who i'm. If you don't,kindly press Alt+F4{:


Unique(s);

LEEJUNKI ♥♥♥♥♥
L.WEIXIN ♥♥♥
P.GIGI ♥♥♥
T.BAOYING♥♥
O.PEISHI♥♥
S.XINYI♥♥
S.XUEPING♥♥
CHEWYENG♥♥



click on the hearts(♥) to see who are they! ^^

Tagboard


Linkages

WEIXIN
PHANGGIGI
PEISHI
XINYI
LOWXINYU
XUEPING
CASSALYN
TEOBAOYING CHEWYENG DIYANA LATHIFAH. ZHIHUI KARTHIK DONGHUI.
COUSINS
YUHUI♥
CASSANDRA♥

Credits


Layout: Capturemylove
Background: Doughnutcrazy
Image: Breathings




"It may only last a moment, an hour, an afternoon. But that doesn't diminish its value. Because we are left with memories that we treasure for the rest of our lives."
Thursday, November 20, 2008 ♥11/20/2008

Tonight-
PAGE 95-Eclipse,

"I need your loving hands to pick me up..."

I suddenly dont feel like going, would i be bored to death?
would i, would i ? idk. I think i'm not going to sleep early tonight,
cause later in the bus.. I would have nothing to do.
So yep, not gg to sleep that early tonight.

ROT THE WHOLE DAY AT HOME, I THINK I'M GONNA RUST SOON!
who will be my oil? tsk.
practice piano, played with my rubicks cube ( still figuring out )
and,and,and i'm still having tons of problem with the phone.
I cant see msg-es. Kept off-ing it by itself. FED UP!!!!!!!!!
Oh yar, went to bought my ice-creamm too! <3.

Lastly, went i'm back. I would definately acc you go MAC and eat!
But i would be eating MAC food while you eat the cat foods
that i would be bringing back from there!
So don't muiisse muiie too muchhie!!!

some kind soul wrote this,
lurb her!
i think i totally rocks!
MUAAHAHHAH /-