Take care of my heart,
Yours Truly;

Photobucket
J.E.R.M.I.N.E
that's mine bigbig name.
Was born in the year of chickennn,
and landed on earth on 29nov.
feed me with foods tht are peppermint flavour
and I'll love you!
know me well and you'll find me high,crazy,typical at times
Love me for who i'm. If you don't,kindly press Alt+F4{:


Unique(s);

LEEJUNKI ♥♥♥♥♥
L.WEIXIN ♥♥♥
P.GIGI ♥♥♥
T.BAOYING♥♥
O.PEISHI♥♥
S.XINYI♥♥
S.XUEPING♥♥
CHEWYENG♥♥



click on the hearts(♥) to see who are they! ^^

Tagboard


Linkages

WEIXIN
PHANGGIGI
PEISHI
XINYI
LOWXINYU
XUEPING
CASSALYN
TEOBAOYING CHEWYENG DIYANA LATHIFAH. ZHIHUI KARTHIK DONGHUI.
COUSINS
YUHUI♥
CASSANDRA♥

Credits


Layout: Capturemylove
Background: Doughnutcrazy
Image: Breathings




"It may only last a moment, an hour, an afternoon. But that doesn't diminish its value. Because we are left with memories that we treasure for the rest of our lives."
Wednesday, November 19, 2008 ♥11/19/2008

Superman-
Woke up by Mrs. Ramesh call, been called back on the 15-17 dec for First Aid course.
Rot the whole day at home, took a nap before practice my pianoo.
My hand's seriously not working today, they seems to have difficulties in twisting.
Ohyar, Dad bought me a new phone! <3.
I love the appearance of it, but i'm fed up of it. I can't figure out how to use Sony Erison.
And in my whole life, this is the first time i try using Sony Erison phone.
It kinda sucks? yep.
psst, I'm still a great fan of NOKIA! :D
Sony is way too complicated, a lil' of regrets.

And, i didn't get to buy my ice-cream today! :(
As piano teacher let me of late, and i'm hurrying back to watch tv.
So didnt went to buy it! But i'm sure i'm gonna eat that ice-cream before i'm going off!
Wait for me, Mr. Ice-cream! ♥ ♥ ♥

i'm still figuring out my phone, help please.
&. I'm missing so much of you guys !