Take care of my heart,
Yours Truly;

Photobucket
J.E.R.M.I.N.E
that's mine bigbig name.
Was born in the year of chickennn,
and landed on earth on 29nov.
feed me with foods tht are peppermint flavour
and I'll love you!
know me well and you'll find me high,crazy,typical at times
Love me for who i'm. If you don't,kindly press Alt+F4{:


Unique(s);

LEEJUNKI ♥♥♥♥♥
L.WEIXIN ♥♥♥
P.GIGI ♥♥♥
T.BAOYING♥♥
O.PEISHI♥♥
S.XINYI♥♥
S.XUEPING♥♥
CHEWYENG♥♥



click on the hearts(♥) to see who are they! ^^

Tagboard


Linkages

WEIXIN
PHANGGIGI
PEISHI
XINYI
LOWXINYU
XUEPING
CASSALYN
TEOBAOYING CHEWYENG DIYANA LATHIFAH. ZHIHUI KARTHIK DONGHUI.
COUSINS
YUHUI♥
CASSANDRA♥

Credits


Layout: Capturemylove
Background: Doughnutcrazy
Image: Breathings




"It may only last a moment, an hour, an afternoon. But that doesn't diminish its value. Because we are left with memories that we treasure for the rest of our lives."
Wednesday, November 05, 2008 ♥11/05/2008

-Scream-
high school musical 3
Woke up early,early in the morning to cook omelette for someone.
Continue to sleep after cooking,! -.-
Went to school, gosh. Insyirah was not here, for 2hrs i'm bored to death!
And i don't get it, suppose to calculate in rad, then suddenly teacher calculate in deg.
ARGH, i really don't get it. P.O.A, was as usual boring, chatted with xinyi and drawings cartoon on the notes that Mr.S gave us.
Find a shelter to take our 'lunch'......went for art, finally painted the flowers. I'm almost complete.
I really don't wish to go school tmr, but, there's art. And worse thing, 4hrs of SCIENCE! D':
I dont know what will i do during the long hours...!
Went for P.O.A remedial, though i did understand anything. But i managed to fnish doing it (:
P's dad fetch me home, *THANK-YOU!*
went for piano, took dinner, bathe, online....
Can i skip physics tomorow? ;[
BOREDDDDDDD! -
the more i see the cat, i find it cute. But only in this picture.

Crazy Phang's in love with the cat!