Take care of my heart,
Yours Truly;

Photobucket
J.E.R.M.I.N.E
that's mine bigbig name.
Was born in the year of chickennn,
and landed on earth on 29nov.
feed me with foods tht are peppermint flavour
and I'll love you!
know me well and you'll find me high,crazy,typical at times
Love me for who i'm. If you don't,kindly press Alt+F4{:


Unique(s);

LEEJUNKI ♥♥♥♥♥
L.WEIXIN ♥♥♥
P.GIGI ♥♥♥
T.BAOYING♥♥
O.PEISHI♥♥
S.XINYI♥♥
S.XUEPING♥♥
CHEWYENG♥♥



click on the hearts(♥) to see who are they! ^^

Tagboard


Linkages

WEIXIN
PHANGGIGI
PEISHI
XINYI
LOWXINYU
XUEPING
CASSALYN
TEOBAOYING CHEWYENG DIYANA LATHIFAH. ZHIHUI KARTHIK DONGHUI.
COUSINS
YUHUI♥
CASSANDRA♥

Credits


Layout: Capturemylove
Background: Doughnutcrazy
Image: Breathings




"It may only last a moment, an hour, an afternoon. But that doesn't diminish its value. Because we are left with memories that we treasure for the rest of our lives."
Wednesday, November 26, 2008 ♥11/26/2008

Right Here,Right Now-
was roting at home for the whole morning and......
Today is one of my unluckiest day !
Guess who i'd met?!??!?!
YEP. IT'S BALA (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
I'm damn afraid okay?! I was walking under a block, near his house(i think).
Then someone pad on my shoulder while i was listening to my mp3.
And yar, was damn shock when i saw him.
On that very moment, i really feel like hiding myself but i don't know where to. :(
So i fasten my pace and hurried to TeacherFang hse. He kept say "hello",( cause i didn't reply)
i felt so irked so i say hello back. I ran into the lift afterwards........................................................
was damn unlucky and scary man !
L's really an evil girl, when i told her. She kept laughing.
And how come she knows so much things?!?!
hmmmmm.. and yar, don't say fcuk. Very scaryyyyyyyyyy! {:

the doggy is really damn,damn cute. Espescially the tongue/♥