Take care of my heart,
Yours Truly;

Photobucket
J.E.R.M.I.N.E
that's mine bigbig name.
Was born in the year of chickennn,
and landed on earth on 29nov.
feed me with foods tht are peppermint flavour
and I'll love you!
know me well and you'll find me high,crazy,typical at times
Love me for who i'm. If you don't,kindly press Alt+F4{:


Unique(s);

LEEJUNKI ♥♥♥♥♥
L.WEIXIN ♥♥♥
P.GIGI ♥♥♥
T.BAOYING♥♥
O.PEISHI♥♥
S.XINYI♥♥
S.XUEPING♥♥
CHEWYENG♥♥



click on the hearts(♥) to see who are they! ^^

Tagboard


Linkages

WEIXIN
PHANGGIGI
PEISHI
XINYI
LOWXINYU
XUEPING
CASSALYN
TEOBAOYING CHEWYENG DIYANA LATHIFAH. ZHIHUI KARTHIK DONGHUI.
COUSINS
YUHUI♥
CASSANDRA♥

Credits


Layout: Capturemylove
Background: Doughnutcrazy
Image: Breathings




"It may only last a moment, an hour, an afternoon. But that doesn't diminish its value. Because we are left with memories that we treasure for the rest of our lives."
Monday, November 10, 2008 ♥11/10/2008

Heavenly Days-
No school for Jermine today! {:
Woke up at 12? should be. Woke up by Peishi's msg, talking bout something. HA!
She really love and miss my bacons! hahah,.
One day i'm gonna have bbq in my hse again. I'm also missing the bacons too!
Did physic and maths homework, shit. I found that i don't even know how to do physic,
so.. i shall - when i get back to school. :S
And i'm stuck in the first question for maths! Damn it, >:{
I wanna asked ppl till i now how to do!
gave up doing it first, and went to practice pianoooo..
*River flows in you* <3.
Went online, and watch 'koizora' in youtube again! It's nice man !
Worse is, i'd actually cried infront a non-living things..-.-
weird huh, laugh and cry always infront of non-living things.
and i don't know why, this happens to me. Maybe it's someone fault, always made me do this weird stuffs.
anway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO KERINA NAH(5th aunt) ! ^^