Take care of my heart,
Yours Truly;

Photobucket
J.E.R.M.I.N.E
that's mine bigbig name.
Was born in the year of chickennn,
and landed on earth on 29nov.
feed me with foods tht are peppermint flavour
and I'll love you!
know me well and you'll find me high,crazy,typical at times
Love me for who i'm. If you don't,kindly press Alt+F4{:


Unique(s);

LEEJUNKI ♥♥♥♥♥
L.WEIXIN ♥♥♥
P.GIGI ♥♥♥
T.BAOYING♥♥
O.PEISHI♥♥
S.XINYI♥♥
S.XUEPING♥♥
CHEWYENG♥♥



click on the hearts(♥) to see who are they! ^^

Tagboard


Linkages

WEIXIN
PHANGGIGI
PEISHI
XINYI
LOWXINYU
XUEPING
CASSALYN
TEOBAOYING CHEWYENG DIYANA LATHIFAH. ZHIHUI KARTHIK DONGHUI.
COUSINS
YUHUI♥
CASSANDRA♥

Credits


Layout: Capturemylove
Background: Doughnutcrazy
Image: Breathings




"It may only last a moment, an hour, an afternoon. But that doesn't diminish its value. Because we are left with memories that we treasure for the rest of our lives."
Tuesday, November 18, 2008 ♥11/18/2008

can someone bring me out to play.?
i wanna go out badly

Tonight
-
Mum drag me along with her to central to take breakfast.
Justin bought for me teenage, and guess what?!
There's Edward&Bella posters inside it! *whoots*
-\♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥/-
BY came my house, was so bored that i went sleeping again.
Damn, why am i always sleeping! :{
Mum baked cookies again, not bad, had improvement. {:
Practice piano-having piano lesson tmr,
(Hope it would be fun and exciting)
And, i'm really lazy to complete maths. Those who have done their maths,
could someone tell me whether is it difficult or not? :S
I remember the days we spent together,were not enough and it used to feel like dreaming..
I'm really starting to fall for this song! It's really niceeee.
:D



I'M BORED!
someone, please, kill my boredom! {: