Take care of my heart,
Yours Truly;

Photobucket
J.E.R.M.I.N.E
that's mine bigbig name.
Was born in the year of chickennn,
and landed on earth on 29nov.
feed me with foods tht are peppermint flavour
and I'll love you!
know me well and you'll find me high,crazy,typical at times
Love me for who i'm. If you don't,kindly press Alt+F4{:


Unique(s);

LEEJUNKI ♥♥♥♥♥
L.WEIXIN ♥♥♥
P.GIGI ♥♥♥
T.BAOYING♥♥
O.PEISHI♥♥
S.XINYI♥♥
S.XUEPING♥♥
CHEWYENG♥♥



click on the hearts(♥) to see who are they! ^^

Tagboard


Linkages

WEIXIN
PHANGGIGI
PEISHI
XINYI
LOWXINYU
XUEPING
CASSALYN
TEOBAOYING CHEWYENG DIYANA LATHIFAH. ZHIHUI KARTHIK DONGHUI.
COUSINS
YUHUI♥
CASSANDRA♥

Credits


Layout: Capturemylove
Background: Doughnutcrazy
Image: Breathings




"It may only last a moment, an hour, an afternoon. But that doesn't diminish its value. Because we are left with memories that we treasure for the rest of our lives."
Thursday, October 23, 2008 ♥10/23/2008

I'm seriously going MAD!
@#$%^!&..
I've quite somethings that makes me go MAD !
Woke up late, run towards Dad's car and caught under the rain(it's drizzling only)..
Lost my EZ-LINK card, five-dollars(which i save untill like hell)and my pretty wallet(not really lar)!
As i said i woke up late(seriously late),took 5mins to wash up and left house.Chasing my Dad's car as i thought i would not need him to fetch me to school. I was running like MAD ! Went up to stage to got my award which is for ART, (:
though it actually makes me a lil' happy..
Had a long assembly today,a closing one, Ms.Ho is going to leave us soon.
She cried after the councilor did some touching stuffs to her.
trained to JE for IMM,NEHNEHPOK uh! On the way to IMM, I didnt know how i manage to lost my Wallet with my ez-link card inside it and inside the wallet there's a 5dollar notes inside. I use 3days to save 5dollars man,IDIOTIC !
and now it's gone, furthermore, i just top-up my ez-link card!
Damn'it!
-.-
shop for my brother clothing and went home.
What a Day !
D;