Take care of my heart,
Yours Truly;

Photobucket
J.E.R.M.I.N.E
that's mine bigbig name.
Was born in the year of chickennn,
and landed on earth on 29nov.
feed me with foods tht are peppermint flavour
and I'll love you!
know me well and you'll find me high,crazy,typical at times
Love me for who i'm. If you don't,kindly press Alt+F4{:


Unique(s);

LEEJUNKI ♥♥♥♥♥
L.WEIXIN ♥♥♥
P.GIGI ♥♥♥
T.BAOYING♥♥
O.PEISHI♥♥
S.XINYI♥♥
S.XUEPING♥♥
CHEWYENG♥♥



click on the hearts(♥) to see who are they! ^^

Tagboard


Linkages

WEIXIN
PHANGGIGI
PEISHI
XINYI
LOWXINYU
XUEPING
CASSALYN
TEOBAOYING CHEWYENG DIYANA LATHIFAH. ZHIHUI KARTHIK DONGHUI.
COUSINS
YUHUI♥
CASSANDRA♥

Credits


Layout: Capturemylove
Background: Doughnutcrazy
Image: Breathings




"It may only last a moment, an hour, an afternoon. But that doesn't diminish its value. Because we are left with memories that we treasure for the rest of our lives."
Saturday, October 11, 2008 ♥10/11/2008

HO.HO.HO !
I'm back after the exams.
finally exams are over,felt more relax now! :P



During exam week, almost everyday would go Phang's hse to study.
*I'm like so guai*
: ]
Ytd rite after the last exam which was Oral, we went straight away to SAKURA.
But sad thing was we had only 1hr to settle over there. End up, trained back to BoonLay for "RiBenChun"
We ate till damn FULL!
Had breakfast,Lunch and Dinner settle over there. After eating we went running round the tracks and headed home.Didnt went for taekwondo, very tired!
Online and watch "Fated To Love You" !
L.WEIXIN is so childish and expert in the games in msn, she won alot of time!
>:{
But the games was NICE! HAHA!
Slept arounnnnnddddd... 2a.m ?
yeap, the next morning went for Piano.
Boring lor, its theory this time. And tomorow i still needa go back! -.-
I'm lazy uh! Went to look for Phang, and hang out in her hse. Went home straight away to meet cousins (:
BYEBYE! :D
JermineTsoJiaMin,