Take care of my heart,
Yours Truly;

Photobucket
J.E.R.M.I.N.E
that's mine bigbig name.
Was born in the year of chickennn,
and landed on earth on 29nov.
feed me with foods tht are peppermint flavour
and I'll love you!
know me well and you'll find me high,crazy,typical at times
Love me for who i'm. If you don't,kindly press Alt+F4{:


Unique(s);

LEEJUNKI ♥♥♥♥♥
L.WEIXIN ♥♥♥
P.GIGI ♥♥♥
T.BAOYING♥♥
O.PEISHI♥♥
S.XINYI♥♥
S.XUEPING♥♥
CHEWYENG♥♥



click on the hearts(♥) to see who are they! ^^

Tagboard


Linkages

WEIXIN
PHANGGIGI
PEISHI
XINYI
LOWXINYU
XUEPING
CASSALYN
TEOBAOYING CHEWYENG DIYANA LATHIFAH. ZHIHUI KARTHIK DONGHUI.
COUSINS
YUHUI♥
CASSANDRA♥

Credits


Layout: Capturemylove
Background: Doughnutcrazy
Image: Breathings




"It may only last a moment, an hour, an afternoon. But that doesn't diminish its value. Because we are left with memories that we treasure for the rest of our lives."
Sunday, October 26, 2008 ♥10/26/2008

HAHAHAAHAH! :D
FUN, today was fun. Hanging out with my cousins! (:
Around 6, dad fetch us to Spring Court in Chinatown.
had dinner in the resturant which 'Sum Shu Gong' was once a Chef in there.
He's celebrating his 70'shou' in the restuarant. Alot of cousins was invtied..
DRANK,ATE,JOKE,SING and more!
HAHAH!
We were all so high, espescially MELVIN & SHERLIN!
Both of them were seriously very HIGH (d:)
Uncle force almost all the Woman to drink all the wine and Martell!
EVIL HIM, hehhe!
First time in my life, I drank so much wine (:
I was totally high then,
went off after cutting the cakes!




Both of them seriously knows how to pose well! (:










more,more,more photos!

:P