Take care of my heart,
Yours Truly;

Photobucket
J.E.R.M.I.N.E
that's mine bigbig name.
Was born in the year of chickennn,
and landed on earth on 29nov.
feed me with foods tht are peppermint flavour
and I'll love you!
know me well and you'll find me high,crazy,typical at times
Love me for who i'm. If you don't,kindly press Alt+F4{:


Unique(s);

LEEJUNKI ♥♥♥♥♥
L.WEIXIN ♥♥♥
P.GIGI ♥♥♥
T.BAOYING♥♥
O.PEISHI♥♥
S.XINYI♥♥
S.XUEPING♥♥
CHEWYENG♥♥



click on the hearts(♥) to see who are they! ^^

Tagboard


Linkages

WEIXIN
PHANGGIGI
PEISHI
XINYI
LOWXINYU
XUEPING
CASSALYN
TEOBAOYING CHEWYENG DIYANA LATHIFAH. ZHIHUI KARTHIK DONGHUI.
COUSINS
YUHUI♥
CASSANDRA♥

Credits


Layout: Capturemylove
Background: Doughnutcrazy
Image: Breathings




"It may only last a moment, an hour, an afternoon. But that doesn't diminish its value. Because we are left with memories that we treasure for the rest of our lives."
Sunday, October 19, 2008 ♥10/19/2008

HELLO ! :D
I was late again, SORRY uh!
but i did manage to meet Phang, went to her hse to bake again !
this time, we baked "Peanut" Cupcake! (shouldbe)..
after that, went into her room, and read "Breaking Dawn". It's damn nice uh!
kept on reading till her parents comes home. When home and L.WEIXIN came my house,
Just to play piano. She kept on bully me ! D':
thats all, had fun today.!

Dont really want to go back school, i suddenly feel that school's boring !
today went to sign up for Habbo, seriously speaking.. I'm really behind time.
but phang asked for it, so..i sign up because of her (:
Photobucket
Just kinda proud of having HABBO !
-.-