Take care of my heart,
Yours Truly;

Photobucket
J.E.R.M.I.N.E
that's mine bigbig name.
Was born in the year of chickennn,
and landed on earth on 29nov.
feed me with foods tht are peppermint flavour
and I'll love you!
know me well and you'll find me high,crazy,typical at times
Love me for who i'm. If you don't,kindly press Alt+F4{:


Unique(s);

LEEJUNKI ♥♥♥♥♥
L.WEIXIN ♥♥♥
P.GIGI ♥♥♥
T.BAOYING♥♥
O.PEISHI♥♥
S.XINYI♥♥
S.XUEPING♥♥
CHEWYENG♥♥



click on the hearts(♥) to see who are they! ^^

Tagboard


Linkages

WEIXIN
PHANGGIGI
PEISHI
XINYI
LOWXINYU
XUEPING
CASSALYN
TEOBAOYING CHEWYENG DIYANA LATHIFAH. ZHIHUI KARTHIK DONGHUI.
COUSINS
YUHUI♥
CASSANDRA♥

Credits


Layout: Capturemylove
Background: Doughnutcrazy
Image: Breathings




"It may only last a moment, an hour, an afternoon. But that doesn't diminish its value. Because we are left with memories that we treasure for the rest of our lives."
Friday, September 12, 2008 ♥9/12/2008


只要笑一笑,没什么事情过不了!Photobucket
yup, i guess & hope so (:


12 September 2008
So many things happen today,
ermm..Not really larh :P
Had P.O.A exam and i guessed i would flung this CA. Oh yah, gotten back my english CA result.
Luck was on my side, I managed to pass this term papers!
(:
duhh.. Of course i'm HAPPY!
But i cant be too happy first, who knows if i fail my EYE ?
* CHOY!*
Again, luckily i managed to escape Chemistry Remedial .
HAHA!
: D

uh-huh, so rushed home and collect my uniforms and went off for CCAs.
YIIIPEEEEEEEE !
i didnt go taekwondo today, i was confused whether to go anort, but due to something.
I DIDNT WENT
(:
Stay at home and slack, Phang borrowed from me the
WATSABI SAUCE,
went down to meet and passed it to her.
&
now, she's crying and bleeding tears due to the HOTNESS of the
Watsabi
!
MUAHAHA!

:
P

kay, that's all for it.
Lastly, I hope that tomorow's SSGT interview will not be as tuff as SGT interview.
I'm so damn,damn,damn,damn,damn nervousss
!
..till now!
okay, GOODNITE!
♥