Take care of my heart,
Yours Truly;

Photobucket
J.E.R.M.I.N.E
that's mine bigbig name.
Was born in the year of chickennn,
and landed on earth on 29nov.
feed me with foods tht are peppermint flavour
and I'll love you!
know me well and you'll find me high,crazy,typical at times
Love me for who i'm. If you don't,kindly press Alt+F4{:


Unique(s);

LEEJUNKI ♥♥♥♥♥
L.WEIXIN ♥♥♥
P.GIGI ♥♥♥
T.BAOYING♥♥
O.PEISHI♥♥
S.XINYI♥♥
S.XUEPING♥♥
CHEWYENG♥♥



click on the hearts(♥) to see who are they! ^^

Tagboard


Linkages

WEIXIN
PHANGGIGI
PEISHI
XINYI
LOWXINYU
XUEPING
CASSALYN
TEOBAOYING CHEWYENG DIYANA LATHIFAH. ZHIHUI KARTHIK DONGHUI.
COUSINS
YUHUI♥
CASSANDRA♥

Credits


Layout: Capturemylove
Background: Doughnutcrazy
Image: Breathings




"It may only last a moment, an hour, an afternoon. But that doesn't diminish its value. Because we are left with memories that we treasure for the rest of our lives."
Saturday, September 13, 2008 ♥9/13/2008


♥
Music: "下雨天"
Mood Status: HAPPY!
thanks,phang:) thanks,phang(:
13 September 2008
yeap! came back from the interview! GOSH,
i said in the previous i was damn,damn,damn,damn nervous !
But now, I'm damn,damn,damn,damn happy !!

I passed my interview! & now, i'm a staff sergeant(:
hah! :D
I'm super duper,duper high ah!
But I'm really sorry to those who did not get ( dont feel any offence!)
But those who did not get are the one who is actually much more better than me!
&. really, if i dont noe any thing i hope i could asked you agian and again, (hope you all dont mind)
:D
okay that'all, shall update if there's anything interesting today.
Oh yah, today it's lantern Festival [:
&. i'm still waiting for Phang's salmon sushi .
:P
quickly,phang!
ahha!
,BYEBYE! :D


pictures for today :P


♥