Take care of my heart,
Yours Truly;

Photobucket
J.E.R.M.I.N.E
that's mine bigbig name.
Was born in the year of chickennn,
and landed on earth on 29nov.
feed me with foods tht are peppermint flavour
and I'll love you!
know me well and you'll find me high,crazy,typical at times
Love me for who i'm. If you don't,kindly press Alt+F4{:


Unique(s);

LEEJUNKI ♥♥♥♥♥
L.WEIXIN ♥♥♥
P.GIGI ♥♥♥
T.BAOYING♥♥
O.PEISHI♥♥
S.XINYI♥♥
S.XUEPING♥♥
CHEWYENG♥♥



click on the hearts(♥) to see who are they! ^^

Tagboard


Linkages

WEIXIN
PHANGGIGI
PEISHI
XINYI
LOWXINYU
XUEPING
CASSALYN
TEOBAOYING CHEWYENG DIYANA LATHIFAH. ZHIHUI KARTHIK DONGHUI.
COUSINS
YUHUI♥
CASSANDRA♥

Credits


Layout: Capturemylove
Background: Doughnutcrazy
Image: Breathings




"It may only last a moment, an hour, an afternoon. But that doesn't diminish its value. Because we are left with memories that we treasure for the rest of our lives."
Monday, September 15, 2008 ♥9/15/2008

Music: " Its not over "
Mood Status: __
McNuggets! My head's damn, damn, super, duper Pain !
Idiotic, fight with bros. &. now, my head is damn pain urh :(
15 September 2008
hmms, early morning had a heavy,heavy rain. Called up to phang and asked her to tag along with dad's van.
Went to class straight away, had all the subjects and yep. School's over :)
Went to do my ART(:
Finally, finally I've completed half of it !
:D
I was the last to leave art room. At first, i wanted to paint finish the clock, but i heard weird noises in the art room and scared me off, so i hurried and pack my things and chiong out of the art room. Without closing the windows.
It really scary okay, I almost lock my things in the art room.
:S
Went home and chiong for maths hmk! I was so fed up, first time in my life doing maths till so fed up.
:(
I 'm stuck in question 7! idiotic ,
and the worst things is i cant even download my photos into this post !
I'm damn,damn,damn fed up urh!
But i managed to use photobucket to upload the pictures into the post, but not all are uploaded!
okays, BYEBYE! :)

Photos for today:)
PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket