Take care of my heart,
Yours Truly;

Photobucket
J.E.R.M.I.N.E
that's mine bigbig name.
Was born in the year of chickennn,
and landed on earth on 29nov.
feed me with foods tht are peppermint flavour
and I'll love you!
know me well and you'll find me high,crazy,typical at times
Love me for who i'm. If you don't,kindly press Alt+F4{:


Unique(s);

LEEJUNKI ♥♥♥♥♥
L.WEIXIN ♥♥♥
P.GIGI ♥♥♥
T.BAOYING♥♥
O.PEISHI♥♥
S.XINYI♥♥
S.XUEPING♥♥
CHEWYENG♥♥



click on the hearts(♥) to see who are they! ^^

Tagboard


Linkages

WEIXIN
PHANGGIGI
PEISHI
XINYI
LOWXINYU
XUEPING
CASSALYN
TEOBAOYING CHEWYENG DIYANA LATHIFAH. ZHIHUI KARTHIK DONGHUI.
COUSINS
YUHUI♥
CASSANDRA♥

Credits


Layout: Capturemylove
Background: Doughnutcrazy
Image: Breathings




"It may only last a moment, an hour, an afternoon. But that doesn't diminish its value. Because we are left with memories that we treasure for the rest of our lives."
Friday, September 19, 2008 ♥9/19/2008

Music: " I Do"
Mood Status: excited!
I BOUGHT MY BOOK! &. TOMOROW MY MUM SAYS SHE WILL BE BUYING FOR ME THE THIRD VOLUME!
YIPPEEEEEEE!
19 September 2008
after shcool went to Queensway to bought Phang's shoes and went to ate laksa!
YUMMMM-MMY!
went walking around and searching for wallets and friendship band.
PHANG's a big eater and yet she have a perfect shape!
*jealous*
when back to Jurong Point for Popular, bought phang's assesment books and my stationary & laslty, I bought my books!
"Breaking Dawn" !!!!
I'm so, so, so,so, so, H-A-P-P-Y !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Went home and searched for the Sandwich and salad ingredient.
Phang's not pure, :P
I thought she was, but today i see the true her!
haahhaha!
I think she noe what i meant , :]
Hhahaha,! Chat-ed with Ang, he's funny uh.
Phang, Phang,Phang, Phang's not pure!
heheh.
BYEBYE! :D