Take care of my heart,
Yours Truly;

Photobucket
J.E.R.M.I.N.E
that's mine bigbig name.
Was born in the year of chickennn,
and landed on earth on 29nov.
feed me with foods tht are peppermint flavour
and I'll love you!
know me well and you'll find me high,crazy,typical at times
Love me for who i'm. If you don't,kindly press Alt+F4{:


Unique(s);

LEEJUNKI ♥♥♥♥♥
L.WEIXIN ♥♥♥
P.GIGI ♥♥♥
T.BAOYING♥♥
O.PEISHI♥♥
S.XINYI♥♥
S.XUEPING♥♥
CHEWYENG♥♥



click on the hearts(♥) to see who are they! ^^

Tagboard


Linkages

WEIXIN
PHANGGIGI
PEISHI
XINYI
LOWXINYU
XUEPING
CASSALYN
TEOBAOYING CHEWYENG DIYANA LATHIFAH. ZHIHUI KARTHIK DONGHUI.
COUSINS
YUHUI♥
CASSANDRA♥

Credits


Layout: Capturemylove
Background: Doughnutcrazy
Image: Breathings




"It may only last a moment, an hour, an afternoon. But that doesn't diminish its value. Because we are left with memories that we treasure for the rest of our lives."
Wednesday, September 10, 2008 ♥9/10/2008

Music: " Here I am"
Mood Status: what should i say?

10 September 2008


Nothing much happened today, but Mr.Tan's so sweet and caring (:
He bought for each of everyone else a cupcake with our names on it!
Damn, i'm so touch larhs! Really..
Forget that today i'll be having piano lesson, and yapp told Ms Tan bout it. Luckily, she didnt scold me. Maybe becasuse i said i'll be meeting her tmr in the afternoon for make-up lesson.
Went home for piano and then slack at home in front of the televsion and help BY to edit her friendster(:
kay, gtg!

BYEBYE! :D



what should i say, hmmps!
I'm not angry bout you, just a lil' confused. i dont know what're you thinking bout.Its either you say or you lecture others.
I really cant understand you, but i wished too .
Cause you're my precious one(: