Take care of my heart,
Yours Truly;

Photobucket
J.E.R.M.I.N.E
that's mine bigbig name.
Was born in the year of chickennn,
and landed on earth on 29nov.
feed me with foods tht are peppermint flavour
and I'll love you!
know me well and you'll find me high,crazy,typical at times
Love me for who i'm. If you don't,kindly press Alt+F4{:


Unique(s);

LEEJUNKI ♥♥♥♥♥
L.WEIXIN ♥♥♥
P.GIGI ♥♥♥
T.BAOYING♥♥
O.PEISHI♥♥
S.XINYI♥♥
S.XUEPING♥♥
CHEWYENG♥♥



click on the hearts(♥) to see who are they! ^^

Tagboard


Linkages

WEIXIN
PHANGGIGI
PEISHI
XINYI
LOWXINYU
XUEPING
CASSALYN
TEOBAOYING CHEWYENG DIYANA LATHIFAH. ZHIHUI KARTHIK DONGHUI.
COUSINS
YUHUI♥
CASSANDRA♥

Credits


Layout: Capturemylove
Background: Doughnutcrazy
Image: Breathings




"It may only last a moment, an hour, an afternoon. But that doesn't diminish its value. Because we are left with memories that we treasure for the rest of our lives."
Sunday, September 07, 2008 ♥9/07/2008


Baby's damn cute urh!


Music: "小乌龟"
Mood Status: Fine(:


7 September 2008
woke up 11a.m today. Went out with Mum and Dad for "breakfast".
came home after that and hurried doing my tuition hmk!
I hate tuition! haven even finish school maths holiday homework!
I'm so gonna be died!
How siak!?

HAIS!
Tomorow's school re-open, sian larhs!
study again, why must we study ? How i wish money would fall down from the sky!
:P
that would be fantastic!

.
okay, shall end here .


BYEBYE! :D