Take care of my heart,
Yours Truly;

Photobucket
J.E.R.M.I.N.E
that's mine bigbig name.
Was born in the year of chickennn,
and landed on earth on 29nov.
feed me with foods tht are peppermint flavour
and I'll love you!
know me well and you'll find me high,crazy,typical at times
Love me for who i'm. If you don't,kindly press Alt+F4{:


Unique(s);

LEEJUNKI ♥♥♥♥♥
L.WEIXIN ♥♥♥
P.GIGI ♥♥♥
T.BAOYING♥♥
O.PEISHI♥♥
S.XINYI♥♥
S.XUEPING♥♥
CHEWYENG♥♥



click on the hearts(♥) to see who are they! ^^

Tagboard


Linkages

WEIXIN
PHANGGIGI
PEISHI
XINYI
LOWXINYU
XUEPING
CASSALYN
TEOBAOYING CHEWYENG DIYANA LATHIFAH. ZHIHUI KARTHIK DONGHUI.
COUSINS
YUHUI♥
CASSANDRA♥

Credits


Layout: Capturemylove
Background: Doughnutcrazy
Image: Breathings




"It may only last a moment, an hour, an afternoon. But that doesn't diminish its value. Because we are left with memories that we treasure for the rest of our lives."
Friday, September 26, 2008 ♥9/26/2008

Photobucket
26 September 2008
Today ? I think there's nothing much bout today.
Exams dates are getting real close, studying with Phang every now and then.
Tomorow's still going back to school to seek Anle helps for Chemistry !
I'm sure gonna study hard!
I'm not gonna be a chicken-hearted! ?
haha! :D
I'm damn scared i fail my P.O.A uh, I've not been listening to what Mr.Soh's saying.
Feeling kinda regret, PEISHI must help me! :)
Photobucket
I'm really,really,really gonna study hard! ! !
GAMBATEHH,you cann do it!
* Yaerh, i hope so *
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
After school, Phang acc me back home to collect my books &. Bouhgt Chicken Rice for lunch.
Alamak! And agian, I said " Bai Ji Zhan" instead of "Bai Zhan Ji" again !
:P
Phang's horrible maN! She kept eating and eating, non- stop!
* not non-stop larhs, evey 1 hr she needs to grab something to bite *
I'll get fatter and fatter day by day , so i decided not eat anything before going out with her!
(: D) ahhahaha !
After studying went back home, i decided not to go for taekwondo!
ahahha, i'm tired. Very,very tired!
Kay, off to study (:
BYEBYE! Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
This Biscut Motivated Phang to study !
:P
PhotobucketPhotobucket
See how happy is she, went she ate the biscuit?
PhotobucketPhotobucket
And the drink that make her not so thirsty !