Take care of my heart,
Yours Truly;

Photobucket
J.E.R.M.I.N.E
that's mine bigbig name.
Was born in the year of chickennn,
and landed on earth on 29nov.
feed me with foods tht are peppermint flavour
and I'll love you!
know me well and you'll find me high,crazy,typical at times
Love me for who i'm. If you don't,kindly press Alt+F4{:


Unique(s);

LEEJUNKI ♥♥♥♥♥
L.WEIXIN ♥♥♥
P.GIGI ♥♥♥
T.BAOYING♥♥
O.PEISHI♥♥
S.XINYI♥♥
S.XUEPING♥♥
CHEWYENG♥♥



click on the hearts(♥) to see who are they! ^^

Tagboard


Linkages

WEIXIN
PHANGGIGI
PEISHI
XINYI
LOWXINYU
XUEPING
CASSALYN
TEOBAOYING CHEWYENG DIYANA LATHIFAH. ZHIHUI KARTHIK DONGHUI.
COUSINS
YUHUI♥
CASSANDRA♥

Credits


Layout: Capturemylove
Background: Doughnutcrazy
Image: Breathings




"It may only last a moment, an hour, an afternoon. But that doesn't diminish its value. Because we are left with memories that we treasure for the rest of our lives."
Wednesday, September 24, 2008 ♥9/24/2008

24 September 2008
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Meet up with Phang, to school. It rain heavily suddenly, so we ran to school -all soaked.
Walk in to school from the back door, and rushed to the toilet for Hands Dryer (:
Luckily, it help us to dry our school's uniform.
I DONT KNOW WHAT TO RITE, TODAY SCHOOL'S BORINGG AS USUAL!
After shcool, took bused back with ChewYeng but unfortunatley, 181 came so we left her.
:X
So sorry :)
Phang came to my hse for cup noodles and waited for me to grab my piano stuffs. And off to her hse and study [:
We finally met that " Shuai Ge" !
hahahahah! It's damn funny larh .
See, Phang. I've told you that your reaction would be like that ~
hahahhahaha....
Went for piano around 4 plus. Then headed back home later.
Sorry, I cant help you in your project (:
Now, i;m watching some videos and trailers of "Twlight" !
ARGGH!, Its' like so damn nice cann.
Woolarlar!~
TOODLES! :D
PhotobucketPhotobucket
END !