Take care of my heart,
Yours Truly;

Photobucket
J.E.R.M.I.N.E
that's mine bigbig name.
Was born in the year of chickennn,
and landed on earth on 29nov.
feed me with foods tht are peppermint flavour
and I'll love you!
know me well and you'll find me high,crazy,typical at times
Love me for who i'm. If you don't,kindly press Alt+F4{:


Unique(s);

LEEJUNKI ♥♥♥♥♥
L.WEIXIN ♥♥♥
P.GIGI ♥♥♥
T.BAOYING♥♥
O.PEISHI♥♥
S.XINYI♥♥
S.XUEPING♥♥
CHEWYENG♥♥



click on the hearts(♥) to see who are they! ^^

Tagboard


Linkages

WEIXIN
PHANGGIGI
PEISHI
XINYI
LOWXINYU
XUEPING
CASSALYN
TEOBAOYING CHEWYENG DIYANA LATHIFAH. ZHIHUI KARTHIK DONGHUI.
COUSINS
YUHUI♥
CASSANDRA♥

Credits


Layout: Capturemylove
Background: Doughnutcrazy
Image: Breathings




"It may only last a moment, an hour, an afternoon. But that doesn't diminish its value. Because we are left with memories that we treasure for the rest of our lives."
Monday, August 25, 2008 ♥8/25/2008

Music: "Untitled"
Mood Status: * [ : *
.
26.08.2008
Monday
Photobucket
had nothind special in school , but Phang was not ''happy'' today till class ends and during assembly.
After assemble went up and down to find Viveca. At 3.00p.m went to look for Phang for lunch.
Ate noodles, YUMMYUMMM!
Aunties there were so funny lurh. Gossips & Chit-chat while eating and after that acc. Phang to toilet and changed and bid GOODBYE.
Look for Viveca and paint together with her, she's damn cute larhs. Walked back home with her, when she saw a cat she would go frighten the cat .
ahha! :D
Accompany her to buy her potato chips and she accompanied me to buy 'Teenage' but cant find it (no stock!)
D:
After that bid GOODBYE at Kopitiam,
I've completed Maths hmk and watch my drama,
Damnn, drank too much soup. Now, i'm so damn full till i want to vomit out,
Mum says i may be sick!
hahah, I love it. I dont wish to go school. but on the other hand, it i'm really sick i cant attend piano lesson and would watse bout 100 bucks!
So conclusion is, i cant get myself SICK !
:' [
sian larh! I feel like vomitting! My forehead is burning siakk~
BYEBYE! : [
Photobucket