Take care of my heart,
Yours Truly;

Photobucket
J.E.R.M.I.N.E
that's mine bigbig name.
Was born in the year of chickennn,
and landed on earth on 29nov.
feed me with foods tht are peppermint flavour
and I'll love you!
know me well and you'll find me high,crazy,typical at times
Love me for who i'm. If you don't,kindly press Alt+F4{:


Unique(s);

LEEJUNKI ♥♥♥♥♥
L.WEIXIN ♥♥♥
P.GIGI ♥♥♥
T.BAOYING♥♥
O.PEISHI♥♥
S.XINYI♥♥
S.XUEPING♥♥
CHEWYENG♥♥



click on the hearts(♥) to see who are they! ^^

Tagboard


Linkages

WEIXIN
PHANGGIGI
PEISHI
XINYI
LOWXINYU
XUEPING
CASSALYN
TEOBAOYING CHEWYENG DIYANA LATHIFAH. ZHIHUI KARTHIK DONGHUI.
COUSINS
YUHUI♥
CASSANDRA♥

Credits


Layout: Capturemylove
Background: Doughnutcrazy
Image: Breathings




"It may only last a moment, an hour, an afternoon. But that doesn't diminish its value. Because we are left with memories that we treasure for the rest of our lives."
Tuesday, August 19, 2008 ♥8/19/2008


Music: " All of you "
Mood Status: *headache*
.
18.08.2008
Tuesday

Today, as usual school's BORINGGGGG ~
After school went to McDonald with XINYI & PHANGGIGI, later went home :)
ahah!
Anyway,During Chinese today;Khang Yeong's kinda funny larhs.
haha! :D
Getting very,very,very stress already!
i just wanna know, whats the role of being a 'Head trainer' ? Must they be in-charge of everything?
Everything,as in planning the promotion test . And no-one is helping out .
*Except for the O.I.C and Lathifah*
And one more thing, what's the point writting out the trainning schedule when no-one bothered to follow the schedule ,huh?
No point rite. I am useless or something .
BYEBYE! :D