Take care of my heart,
Yours Truly;

Photobucket
J.E.R.M.I.N.E
that's mine bigbig name.
Was born in the year of chickennn,
and landed on earth on 29nov.
feed me with foods tht are peppermint flavour
and I'll love you!
know me well and you'll find me high,crazy,typical at times
Love me for who i'm. If you don't,kindly press Alt+F4{:


Unique(s);

LEEJUNKI ♥♥♥♥♥
L.WEIXIN ♥♥♥
P.GIGI ♥♥♥
T.BAOYING♥♥
O.PEISHI♥♥
S.XINYI♥♥
S.XUEPING♥♥
CHEWYENG♥♥



click on the hearts(♥) to see who are they! ^^

Tagboard


Linkages

WEIXIN
PHANGGIGI
PEISHI
XINYI
LOWXINYU
XUEPING
CASSALYN
TEOBAOYING CHEWYENG DIYANA LATHIFAH. ZHIHUI KARTHIK DONGHUI.
COUSINS
YUHUI♥
CASSANDRA♥

Credits


Layout: Capturemylove
Background: Doughnutcrazy
Image: Breathings




"It may only last a moment, an hour, an afternoon. But that doesn't diminish its value. Because we are left with memories that we treasure for the rest of our lives."
Sunday, July 06, 2008 ♥7/06/2008


Yeappp ! I Dont Like Being Emo :)
Cause It makes me feels that I'm always alone .
But I'm not Alone cause I've got everything that i niid :DD
and I'm Satisfied with it :]
______________________________________________________________
Currently listening to: New Soul
Mood Status: Crazy >.<
06 July `o8
Sunday
Anyway, Today woke up at 7.30 and rush to taekwondo grading. Luckily, i was not the only one who was late.
LOW.WEIXIN was also late.
haha! Was such relief that BALA did not go for grading or it will be like HELLLLLLLLLLL ~
If he really did comes, I'll straight away head back home.
My owner, WEIXIN went for it . And thats why i went. Or i'll be sleeping at home.
It was kinda bored during the grading ''observations'' . WEIXIN keeps on mock bout me and Gerald.
Come'on he's only primary 6 !
he was my favourite student cause he's much better than the others :DD
Around 11 plus, we headed back to Geh Poh. SHIT urhhs, I forget to bring my home key :S
and i've got to wait for mum and dad to come back home.
Meanwhile, I was slacking around under my block. When i came across this notice, that a Resisdent saying bout a pervert staying in our block and he always take off his clothes and pants to show other ladies staying across our block.
I ignored the letter and after around 5 p.m, I came down and found out that the letter was been tore away .
ahah! must be the PERVERT itself tear it away after being complained :D
had tution and sleep the whole day after tution.
Now i'm damn awake !
Luckily, tomorow's YOUTH DAY :)
My tagboard is dying :(
Anyone.. could anyone just saved it ?
ahah!
BYE :D