Take care of my heart,
Yours Truly;

Photobucket
J.E.R.M.I.N.E
that's mine bigbig name.
Was born in the year of chickennn,
and landed on earth on 29nov.
feed me with foods tht are peppermint flavour
and I'll love you!
know me well and you'll find me high,crazy,typical at times
Love me for who i'm. If you don't,kindly press Alt+F4{:


Unique(s);

LEEJUNKI ♥♥♥♥♥
L.WEIXIN ♥♥♥
P.GIGI ♥♥♥
T.BAOYING♥♥
O.PEISHI♥♥
S.XINYI♥♥
S.XUEPING♥♥
CHEWYENG♥♥



click on the hearts(♥) to see who are they! ^^

Tagboard


Linkages

WEIXIN
PHANGGIGI
PEISHI
XINYI
LOWXINYU
XUEPING
CASSALYN
TEOBAOYING CHEWYENG DIYANA LATHIFAH. ZHIHUI KARTHIK DONGHUI.
COUSINS
YUHUI♥
CASSANDRA♥

Credits


Layout: Capturemylove
Background: Doughnutcrazy
Image: Breathings




"It may only last a moment, an hour, an afternoon. But that doesn't diminish its value. Because we are left with memories that we treasure for the rest of our lives."
Thursday, July 10, 2008 ♥7/10/2008

currently listeninng to Collide- Howie Day
mood status Fine while still confused 8]

10 July `o8
Thursday

Woke up and hurried to meet GIGI, so didnt have breakfast at home. Took my half-cook EGG bread out to eat while walking to meet GIGI. and..
WTF!
I accidentately ate the EGG-YOLK and the juice spilled out!
SHUCKKKKS!
make me so go so MADDDDD...
Was totally stunt upon seeing my uniform was stain with yellow EGG-YOLK >:{
Rushed to GEH POH toilet and keep washing the stain off.
Even though the stain came out, but the EGG-YOLK smell was still there, borrowed Chew Yeng's perfume and sprayed on my blouse but it doesnt work..
yeappp .. The whole day, I SMELL LIKE EGGGG !!!
I, myself cant even stand it .
Walked and Bused home with XINYI&GIGI, ahhas!
was damn happy when i saw that my house near-by got PASA-MALAM.
Actually, I wanted to buy something from PASA-MALAM for lunch.
but i saw my CANDY-FLOSS, which i aimed for a long time.
bought that at the end !
NICE siiiol :DDDDDDDDDD
I was so bored that i played bubble with my brothers >.<

what a unluckily day,
TSOJIAMINNNN :D
Pictures for teh day(RANDOMLY) :