Take care of my heart,
Yours Truly;

Photobucket
J.E.R.M.I.N.E
that's mine bigbig name.
Was born in the year of chickennn,
and landed on earth on 29nov.
feed me with foods tht are peppermint flavour
and I'll love you!
know me well and you'll find me high,crazy,typical at times
Love me for who i'm. If you don't,kindly press Alt+F4{:


Unique(s);

LEEJUNKI ♥♥♥♥♥
L.WEIXIN ♥♥♥
P.GIGI ♥♥♥
T.BAOYING♥♥
O.PEISHI♥♥
S.XINYI♥♥
S.XUEPING♥♥
CHEWYENG♥♥



click on the hearts(♥) to see who are they! ^^

Tagboard


Linkages

WEIXIN
PHANGGIGI
PEISHI
XINYI
LOWXINYU
XUEPING
CASSALYN
TEOBAOYING CHEWYENG DIYANA LATHIFAH. ZHIHUI KARTHIK DONGHUI.
COUSINS
YUHUI♥
CASSANDRA♥

Credits


Layout: Capturemylove
Background: Doughnutcrazy
Image: Breathings




"It may only last a moment, an hour, an afternoon. But that doesn't diminish its value. Because we are left with memories that we treasure for the rest of our lives."
Monday, July 14, 2008 ♥7/14/2008


Currently listening to Stranger
Mood Status : D

haha! today was a great day!
& yet i dont noe what to rite -.-
have been days i didnt blog anything :S
went to school, study and recess-ed. Went to Pasa Malam with PHANGGIGI,JIAYI and after that met VIVECA and XINYI.
GIGI and ME went off first.
4.30p.m went Piano. Got teacher scolding cause this few days i really didnt put in effort on my exam pieces :D
EXCREMENT :[
I really have no ideas to do my MATHS hmk.
SHIT uhhs .
Okay, signing off :D
I wanna watch DA CHANG JIN :D
btw, CHANGMIN, from DBSK. ROCKKKKKKS! <3


TSOJIAMIN
石头's <3
:DD