Take care of my heart,
Yours Truly;

Photobucket
J.E.R.M.I.N.E
that's mine bigbig name.
Was born in the year of chickennn,
and landed on earth on 29nov.
feed me with foods tht are peppermint flavour
and I'll love you!
know me well and you'll find me high,crazy,typical at times
Love me for who i'm. If you don't,kindly press Alt+F4{:


Unique(s);

LEEJUNKI ♥♥♥♥♥
L.WEIXIN ♥♥♥
P.GIGI ♥♥♥
T.BAOYING♥♥
O.PEISHI♥♥
S.XINYI♥♥
S.XUEPING♥♥
CHEWYENG♥♥



click on the hearts(♥) to see who are they! ^^

Tagboard


Linkages

WEIXIN
PHANGGIGI
PEISHI
XINYI
LOWXINYU
XUEPING
CASSALYN
TEOBAOYING CHEWYENG DIYANA LATHIFAH. ZHIHUI KARTHIK DONGHUI.
COUSINS
YUHUI♥
CASSANDRA♥

Credits


Layout: Capturemylove
Background: Doughnutcrazy
Image: Breathings




"It may only last a moment, an hour, an afternoon. But that doesn't diminish its value. Because we are left with memories that we treasure for the rest of our lives."
Wednesday, July 16, 2008 ♥7/16/2008


Currently listening to: The Reason by The hoobstak
Mood Status: idk nehh.


16 July `o8
Wednesday

I'm so gonna hate READING PERIOD in the parade square.
:[
We have to seat there for like 20-30 mins. That would make me leg so so numb every wednesday!
next time during recess,I'm not gonna let Mathhew and his gang to noe that i'm going down,
Or they would ask me to buy so many bottles of drink.
Lucky they ask me,as i'm so Kind.
:D
I bought it for them:}
*pat on my shoulder*
Well Done :)
ahah!
Such tiring bringing up 3 bottles, almost been caught by Mr. Bong of bringing Sweet Drinks up.
Luckily,Kang Yeong helped me :]
hmms,Nothing to say today, after sch, went for Piano lesson.
watch some programmes and went online.
:D
BYEBYES !
TSOJIAMINNNN