Take care of my heart,
Yours Truly;

Photobucket
J.E.R.M.I.N.E
that's mine bigbig name.
Was born in the year of chickennn,
and landed on earth on 29nov.
feed me with foods tht are peppermint flavour
and I'll love you!
know me well and you'll find me high,crazy,typical at times
Love me for who i'm. If you don't,kindly press Alt+F4{:


Unique(s);

LEEJUNKI ♥♥♥♥♥
L.WEIXIN ♥♥♥
P.GIGI ♥♥♥
T.BAOYING♥♥
O.PEISHI♥♥
S.XINYI♥♥
S.XUEPING♥♥
CHEWYENG♥♥



click on the hearts(♥) to see who are they! ^^

Tagboard


Linkages

WEIXIN
PHANGGIGI
PEISHI
XINYI
LOWXINYU
XUEPING
CASSALYN
TEOBAOYING CHEWYENG DIYANA LATHIFAH. ZHIHUI KARTHIK DONGHUI.
COUSINS
YUHUI♥
CASSANDRA♥

Credits


Layout: Capturemylove
Background: Doughnutcrazy
Image: Breathings




"It may only last a moment, an hour, an afternoon. But that doesn't diminish its value. Because we are left with memories that we treasure for the rest of our lives."
Tuesday, July 29, 2008 ♥7/29/2008

currently listening to: Here I am
Mood Status: idk.

29 July `o8
Tuesday

Photobucket
"Love, make it soon,
I don't resist...If you don't arrive,
I don't exist...I don't exist... I don't exist..."

Hah! Ytd i've got the weirdest dream in my whole life, was damn shocking urhh.

:S
anyway, school was damn boring today, But i'm so gonna love Volley-ball more and more!
Its kinda ROCKKS!
P.O.A was cancell and postpone to this thursday, bus-ed back home with XINYI ang GIGI.
bought bread for lunch,watch and online for quite a long time today.
yupps, think tahts all :)

GOODBYE<3
TSOJIAMINNN.
hah! I finally know your name, its a 'lil "Eeeww".
:]

ZhuangYaoDong.muahahahhahah!