Take care of my heart,
Yours Truly;

Photobucket
J.E.R.M.I.N.E
that's mine bigbig name.
Was born in the year of chickennn,
and landed on earth on 29nov.
feed me with foods tht are peppermint flavour
and I'll love you!
know me well and you'll find me high,crazy,typical at times
Love me for who i'm. If you don't,kindly press Alt+F4{:


Unique(s);

LEEJUNKI ♥♥♥♥♥
L.WEIXIN ♥♥♥
P.GIGI ♥♥♥
T.BAOYING♥♥
O.PEISHI♥♥
S.XINYI♥♥
S.XUEPING♥♥
CHEWYENG♥♥



click on the hearts(♥) to see who are they! ^^

Tagboard


Linkages

WEIXIN
PHANGGIGI
PEISHI
XINYI
LOWXINYU
XUEPING
CASSALYN
TEOBAOYING CHEWYENG DIYANA LATHIFAH. ZHIHUI KARTHIK DONGHUI.
COUSINS
YUHUI♥
CASSANDRA♥

Credits


Layout: Capturemylove
Background: Doughnutcrazy
Image: Breathings




"It may only last a moment, an hour, an afternoon. But that doesn't diminish its value. Because we are left with memories that we treasure for the rest of our lives."
Saturday, July 12, 2008 ♥7/12/2008

currently listening to Better In Time
mood Status IDK.

12 July `o8
Saturday


Photobucket
haha! ytd didnt blog. I've no time :D
hmms, THANKS Mr.Soh who cancelled the remedear(did i spell correctly?), Or i would not have the chance to go home :)
Photobucket
Yesterday (11.07.08):
Today chemistry lesson went too fast. Thanks to Rausyan's JOKES.
haha!
:DDD
He's damn funny urhhs :}
After Chemistry went home, and took a bathe and rushed fo CCA.
SAM SIR ROCKKKS URHS!

I think that i'm such a failure in teaching my squad the commands.
But i'll never give up. yehhs, i want to brushh up my commands too >.<
Went for taekwondo around 8 plus, ahah!
I guessed that Aaron,Nicolas will loose in the taekwondo tournament , Cause Geh Poh's Taekwondo really not so good as Nanyang.
We'll lose badly :S
I didnt realise that BALA came for taekwondo till WEIXIN told me, I was damn scared that he would touch me again.
He's damn Dangerous urhs!
Went home at around 10 plus, and was struggling to complete my tution homework. At 3 a.m , I cant take it anymore and drop dead on my bed.
Damn Sleepy okays,
Photobucket
Today:
Woke up at 7.00a.m and complete my next half of the homework.
Had tution at 10.45 and piano at 12.00p.m
Damn tiring urhhs :{
After came home from piano, I continue to sleep till now then i woke up :X
hmmsm, Idk what to rite already.

so ,TooDles :D
TSOJIAMIN
Photobucket Photobucket