Take care of my heart,
Yours Truly;

Photobucket
J.E.R.M.I.N.E
that's mine bigbig name.
Was born in the year of chickennn,
and landed on earth on 29nov.
feed me with foods tht are peppermint flavour
and I'll love you!
know me well and you'll find me high,crazy,typical at times
Love me for who i'm. If you don't,kindly press Alt+F4{:


Unique(s);

LEEJUNKI ♥♥♥♥♥
L.WEIXIN ♥♥♥
P.GIGI ♥♥♥
T.BAOYING♥♥
O.PEISHI♥♥
S.XINYI♥♥
S.XUEPING♥♥
CHEWYENG♥♥



click on the hearts(♥) to see who are they! ^^

Tagboard


Linkages

WEIXIN
PHANGGIGI
PEISHI
XINYI
LOWXINYU
XUEPING
CASSALYN
TEOBAOYING CHEWYENG DIYANA LATHIFAH. ZHIHUI KARTHIK DONGHUI.
COUSINS
YUHUI♥
CASSANDRA♥

Credits


Layout: Capturemylove
Background: Doughnutcrazy
Image: Breathings




"It may only last a moment, an hour, an afternoon. But that doesn't diminish its value. Because we are left with memories that we treasure for the rest of our lives."
Thursday, June 05, 2008 ♥6/05/2008

currently listening to: U make me wanna `Featuring Blue
mood: hahhas :DD , damn :DDDDD

05 June `o8
Thursday

HEYYY MR. , I.LOVE.YOU.U.DAMNN.MUCHHHHHH ♥
YIPPPPPEEEEE~
PHANGGIGI & SNGXINYI's BACKKKK from PENANG :DDD

anyway, Yesterday kenneth sms me at 12a.m in the morning and forcing me to say i like -.-
what the hell, in the middle of the night asking.. *ehhs , no is nort asking. is FORCING !!!!*.
YEAPPPS~ he keep forcing me. I told him i wann go sleep first then he kept on sms-ing me :}

Could say that is ELYSIA's fault, anyhow saying this that are FAKE. then make ppl mistake .
Now he knows everything. Anyway, i think i could FORGET HIM :DD
yeappps, very SURE. Because, now i've him, Mr.B , I could :D

anyway, today early morning, so EARLYYYY :]
been called by my Brother, pulling me up to play basketball with him. YEAPPPS :P
went home and then seat on my same spot and watch my KOREA drama, its really getting damn exciting urhhs :D
I cant wait to watch the next episode urhs:DD
went to POPULAR to buy tons of assesment books, HAHAS :D
so many siia, spent around 100 bucks in all. Yeappps, ready to study for the next half of the year .
STOP PLAYING,SHOPPING and what so ever :P
i dont noe whether i could make it anort, But I'll TRY :D
Rushing up Michelle's homework as tomorow i will be damn busy.
tomorow there'll be taekwondo lesson,
I really wann go TAEKWONDO, I'm so INLOVE with TAEKWONDO and ♥HIMMM♥

shall end here,
TSOJIAMINNN :P