Take care of my heart,
Yours Truly;

Photobucket
J.E.R.M.I.N.E
that's mine bigbig name.
Was born in the year of chickennn,
and landed on earth on 29nov.
feed me with foods tht are peppermint flavour
and I'll love you!
know me well and you'll find me high,crazy,typical at times
Love me for who i'm. If you don't,kindly press Alt+F4{:


Unique(s);

LEEJUNKI ♥♥♥♥♥
L.WEIXIN ♥♥♥
P.GIGI ♥♥♥
T.BAOYING♥♥
O.PEISHI♥♥
S.XINYI♥♥
S.XUEPING♥♥
CHEWYENG♥♥



click on the hearts(♥) to see who are they! ^^

Tagboard


Linkages

WEIXIN
PHANGGIGI
PEISHI
XINYI
LOWXINYU
XUEPING
CASSALYN
TEOBAOYING CHEWYENG DIYANA LATHIFAH. ZHIHUI KARTHIK DONGHUI.
COUSINS
YUHUI♥
CASSANDRA♥

Credits


Layout: Capturemylove
Background: Doughnutcrazy
Image: Breathings




"It may only last a moment, an hour, an afternoon. But that doesn't diminish its value. Because we are left with memories that we treasure for the rest of our lives."
Monday, June 16, 2008 ♥6/16/2008

currently listening to: Touch My Body
mood status: Fine :)


first of all,

HAPPY FATHER's DAYYY♥

thanks for all the nonesense that i've created today >.<
hahahs :D

Supposed to wake up and accompany dad to excersice, But over slept. Cause ytd Dad,Mum and 2 idiot bro went to play WEST BOWL,bowling. We played 5 games all together. ahahs :D Indeed I've improved so muchhh .

And i've pay the bowl bills by myself >.<

and now, I'm totally broke. Early morning went to market with YE-YE to eat DINSUM.

Was damn no nicce urhhs, eat till want vomit come out. Night time, went to eat SAKURA & was Mummy's treat. hahahas :D

came home and bathe online.

OKAYS, I MISS HIM BADLY,eventhough we've already met :{

I.WANT.TO.SLEEP.ALREADY.

TSOJIAMINNNNN:D