Take care of my heart,
Yours Truly;

Photobucket
J.E.R.M.I.N.E
that's mine bigbig name.
Was born in the year of chickennn,
and landed on earth on 29nov.
feed me with foods tht are peppermint flavour
and I'll love you!
know me well and you'll find me high,crazy,typical at times
Love me for who i'm. If you don't,kindly press Alt+F4{:


Unique(s);

LEEJUNKI ♥♥♥♥♥
L.WEIXIN ♥♥♥
P.GIGI ♥♥♥
T.BAOYING♥♥
O.PEISHI♥♥
S.XINYI♥♥
S.XUEPING♥♥
CHEWYENG♥♥



click on the hearts(♥) to see who are they! ^^

Tagboard


Linkages

WEIXIN
PHANGGIGI
PEISHI
XINYI
LOWXINYU
XUEPING
CASSALYN
TEOBAOYING CHEWYENG DIYANA LATHIFAH. ZHIHUI KARTHIK DONGHUI.
COUSINS
YUHUI♥
CASSANDRA♥

Credits


Layout: Capturemylove
Background: Doughnutcrazy
Image: Breathings




"It may only last a moment, an hour, an afternoon. But that doesn't diminish its value. Because we are left with memories that we treasure for the rest of our lives."
Tuesday, June 24, 2008 ♥6/24/2008

currently listening to: Suddenly- Ashley Tisdale
mood status : HAPPY :DDDDDD

24 June `o8
Tuesday


First of all,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ZHIHUI :D
hahas . I didnt realise till i checked my mail, sms-ing just now, hope its still not late yet :P
hahas :D
Anyway, I'm DAMNN DAMNN DAMNN HAPPY that finally I've finally installed NOKIA PC SUITE.
Have tons of things to transfer into my phone and computer, ahahs :}
Finally cann put all inside.
I've been spendin my last few weeks of hoilday with BAOYING. hahas :D
yeapps :P
She came to my hse and stay. Actually, she just came to my hse and play but surprisly her mum didnt call and chase her back home. So she continued staying an played badminton with us. and played till 11 plus. well.. after we force her mum to let her stay in my hse >.<
ermms, nort force urhs, is beg.
Stayed till end of holiday. HAD great day with her :D

ermms, talking bout today .
After school, went with PHANGGIGI and SNGXINYI to 9 head. then headed to her hse to collect something.
yeapps :D SHAWN TOK FC T-SHIRT. ahhahs :DD
after that head home, and watch DACHANGJIN. yeahhs, dont noe why nowadays love that show eventhough i'hd been watching that show tons of times :]
Photobucket
yeapp yeapp :D
PHANGGIGI bought for me from THAILAND :}
THANKS YEAHHS :D
Photobucket
I LOVE HER, TEOBAOYING :D
SHE ROCKKS :DD

lastly thanks to CHEWYENG, she bought me some snacks from CHINA too :D

TSOJIAMINN :D

I'm satisfied with what i've got :}