Take care of my heart,
Yours Truly;

Photobucket
J.E.R.M.I.N.E
that's mine bigbig name.
Was born in the year of chickennn,
and landed on earth on 29nov.
feed me with foods tht are peppermint flavour
and I'll love you!
know me well and you'll find me high,crazy,typical at times
Love me for who i'm. If you don't,kindly press Alt+F4{:


Unique(s);

LEEJUNKI ♥♥♥♥♥
L.WEIXIN ♥♥♥
P.GIGI ♥♥♥
T.BAOYING♥♥
O.PEISHI♥♥
S.XINYI♥♥
S.XUEPING♥♥
CHEWYENG♥♥



click on the hearts(♥) to see who are they! ^^

Tagboard


Linkages

WEIXIN
PHANGGIGI
PEISHI
XINYI
LOWXINYU
XUEPING
CASSALYN
TEOBAOYING CHEWYENG DIYANA LATHIFAH. ZHIHUI KARTHIK DONGHUI.
COUSINS
YUHUI♥
CASSANDRA♥

Credits


Layout: Capturemylove
Background: Doughnutcrazy
Image: Breathings




"It may only last a moment, an hour, an afternoon. But that doesn't diminish its value. Because we are left with memories that we treasure for the rest of our lives."
Tuesday, June 10, 2008 ♥6/10/2008

Currently listening to: Is It You?
Mood Status: Fine :}

10 June `o8
Monday


Okay,2 weeks of holiday had passed and i've not even touch a single homework :D
hahas :}
anyway, I've finished watching ' The Time Between Dog and Wolf ' . Okays, it was a NICE NICE NICE show :]
Very Nice :D
Yesterday:
Woke up at 8 and went swimming with Family :D
After swimming went to Watch Daddy's soccer match. yeappps :P
they're competing INTERNATIONAL SOCCER ADCADEMY !
After 3 hrs, they finally won the match, hahahs :}
First time, bukti batok FC won ISA, hahahhas :}
Yupps. they were damn happy bout it . the players were all Ang-Moh urhhs, and the Father's kids will like so damn angry when they lose the match. hahhas :DD
After recieving the trophy i hurried daddy to bring us back home, yepps. I wanna watch 'The Legend' .
the show is getting more and more interresting.
uh-huh, after watching went online and search for some drama. Since all Korean Drama in 'mysoju' are under repair. I went watching Hana Kimi- Original. Was a NICE show, cann say better than Taiwan version.
The story is so much better than Taiwan version :D
Today:
nothing much, I Dont noe whethere to go for the BBQ anort. It seems to be so -.-
nvm, anyway, Had finished watching Hana-Kimi(Original).
Arghh~
tomorow must wake up early again, and since holiday start till now, I've not woke up late before ;P
hahahhas :D
And have been sleeping very very LATE !
hahahs -.-''
cheers,
TSOJIAMINNN :}