Take care of my heart,
Yours Truly;

Photobucket
J.E.R.M.I.N.E
that's mine bigbig name.
Was born in the year of chickennn,
and landed on earth on 29nov.
feed me with foods tht are peppermint flavour
and I'll love you!
know me well and you'll find me high,crazy,typical at times
Love me for who i'm. If you don't,kindly press Alt+F4{:


Unique(s);

LEEJUNKI ♥♥♥♥♥
L.WEIXIN ♥♥♥
P.GIGI ♥♥♥
T.BAOYING♥♥
O.PEISHI♥♥
S.XINYI♥♥
S.XUEPING♥♥
CHEWYENG♥♥



click on the hearts(♥) to see who are they! ^^

Tagboard


Linkages

WEIXIN
PHANGGIGI
PEISHI
XINYI
LOWXINYU
XUEPING
CASSALYN
TEOBAOYING CHEWYENG DIYANA LATHIFAH. ZHIHUI KARTHIK DONGHUI.
COUSINS
YUHUI♥
CASSANDRA♥

Credits


Layout: Capturemylove
Background: Doughnutcrazy
Image: Breathings




"It may only last a moment, an hour, an afternoon. But that doesn't diminish its value. Because we are left with memories that we treasure for the rest of our lives."
Wednesday, June 04, 2008 ♥6/04/2008

Currently listening to: ByeBye- Mariah Carey
Mood: Can I say fine?

......Photobucket?!
04 June `o8
Wednesday

Kinda lil moodless this days, I've tons of things i want to tell. But no-one i could tell to.
Hmmmms, anyway tomorow's ADLIN's birthday. I cant do anything for you. But here by wishing you a
HAPPY BIRTHDAY :DDDD
*a early birthday*
went ofr ART early in the morning, I was LATE. HAHAHS :}
First time in my whole life, I'm late for an important lesson. *NAhhhhs :P
Today was the most embarrased moment in my life, the bus was supposing to leave but i just wave my hand . And i thought that the bus driver would not see. Yet it stop, what the hell. At that very moment, i dont noe whether to board the bus. But end up boarding the bus, went going up the bus. Everyone's looking at me like one kind -.-''
so EMBARRASED siia !
continue watching my korean drama ' The Time Between Dog and Wolf ' .
At first i thought that show would be very boring, yet end up, its kinda interesting. It cann make us feel excited for them. How stupid rite ?! But its NICE :D
Today, Ms Fang taught me loads of nice pieces of songs, she played it till very nice and soothly. Surely, for me.
I played it stupidly >.<

Shall end it all here,
TSOJIAMIN :P
yeahhhs :)
*1 more day PHANGGIGI & SNGXINYI will be back <333