Take care of my heart,
Yours Truly;

Photobucket
J.E.R.M.I.N.E
that's mine bigbig name.
Was born in the year of chickennn,
and landed on earth on 29nov.
feed me with foods tht are peppermint flavour
and I'll love you!
know me well and you'll find me high,crazy,typical at times
Love me for who i'm. If you don't,kindly press Alt+F4{:


Unique(s);

LEEJUNKI ♥♥♥♥♥
L.WEIXIN ♥♥♥
P.GIGI ♥♥♥
T.BAOYING♥♥
O.PEISHI♥♥
S.XINYI♥♥
S.XUEPING♥♥
CHEWYENG♥♥



click on the hearts(♥) to see who are they! ^^

Tagboard


Linkages

WEIXIN
PHANGGIGI
PEISHI
XINYI
LOWXINYU
XUEPING
CASSALYN
TEOBAOYING CHEWYENG DIYANA LATHIFAH. ZHIHUI KARTHIK DONGHUI.
COUSINS
YUHUI♥
CASSANDRA♥

Credits


Layout: Capturemylove
Background: Doughnutcrazy
Image: Breathings




"It may only last a moment, an hour, an afternoon. But that doesn't diminish its value. Because we are left with memories that we treasure for the rest of our lives."
Tuesday, May 20, 2008 ♥5/20/2008

Currently listening to: Try
Mood : restless >.<

20 May `o8
Tuesday


Hmmps ! I Dont wanna STAND there always, like No ONE BUSINESS >.<
i wanna CHANGE the meeting venue. Sometimes, i would walk REAL slow to skkuu just because i dont wanna stand there waiting.
And yeappps ! Mr. Rahim is DAMNNNN not FAIRRRRR~
He's Such a ...
Lesson as usual, BORING then never :d
i Wanna change back into seating position urhhs !
GUESS what, I've only PASSED 3 SUBJECTS. OVERALL i PASS ! But beacause of my damn ENGLISH ~~
I wanna IMPROVED. I've made the decision. I wanna STUDY HARD:[
I must nort always Play with them anymore !
After HOLIDAY, i would not play anymore !!!
I MEAN it :D

Oh! yeahs ! today went to Printmaking Course, was kinda FUNN :]
paiting here and there & playing with the paint , hahahahas .

TSOJIAMINNN :D


Pictures of the Day :





1st attempt to the Printmaking thingy~