Friday, May 30, 2008 ♥5/30/2008
currently listening to: Alvin and the Chipmunks-Aint no partymood: FCUKed UP !30 May `o8Fridayfirst of all, BIG.BIG.BIG THANKS to WEIXINNNN when BALA always want get close to me !THANKS THANKS THANKS to LOW.WEIXINNNN :DHEYS, i totally hate BALA urhhs, stop following me everywhere. I really had no choice, i had renn so many times, and today i cant take it anymore. I'm gonna blog about him. Today during taekwondo, the same usual thing happen again. Always come close to me and touch me. I'm damn ANGRY and AFRAID at the same time urhhs D:ASS-OFF arhhhs !He kept on say wann make friends with me, and yet keep touches me. Eventhough he's from GRACE ORCHARD, but he doesnt niida show this type of 'EEEYYYERRR' attitude rite. SHUCKS :{when always Intructor release us, he would come so close and touch, okay not TOUCH is STROKE my arms and say BYE-BYE.ASS-OFF arhhhs !Luckily got, WEIXIN and ROSHINI to help me !Anyway, today NASI UDIN olso helped me :Dahhas :DONE MORE time he comes again, I'M SO GONNA KICK HIS ASS !Dont talked bout him again,ermms..yeappps :} today woke up early and practice piano. hahahs :]I've always been doing last minute thing :}After piano, when for tution. After that went to Meet Xueping and kenneth. uh-huh, then off to play basketball.Basketball really rocks.BUT i didnt seen any improvement on my HEIGHT >.<yeahhs, anyway after playing basketball when to look for PEISHI, yeapps. She's working in SWEE HENG bakery.After that went to look for WEIXIN and then went to toilet and change into Uniforms.Okay , i didnt noe that she was talking to BRENDON.No wonder how come she knows that i lazy to climb the high element during STC. yeapps, BRENDON came for taekwondo today, weird urhh him, stay at JE and travel all the way here to just see and wait for WEIXIN and TING-FANG, hahhas :}SOMETHING FISHY here~Must check'it out -.-OHTOOTTTT, waolao.I've done my souvenier yet >.<Even its nort mine job, i still did it . *GOOD-GIRL:}hmms, guess i'm gonna finish it till damn late. Anyway i'm damn nervous bout tomorow R.O.D ceremony siia (:s)Karthik says i'm leading the Sec 1. Damn scared that i do anything wrond :x
*
YAWNNNNNNNNNNN (
:O)*
shall end here,TSOJIAMINN:}