Take care of my heart,
Yours Truly;

Photobucket
J.E.R.M.I.N.E
that's mine bigbig name.
Was born in the year of chickennn,
and landed on earth on 29nov.
feed me with foods tht are peppermint flavour
and I'll love you!
know me well and you'll find me high,crazy,typical at times
Love me for who i'm. If you don't,kindly press Alt+F4{:


Unique(s);

LEEJUNKI ♥♥♥♥♥
L.WEIXIN ♥♥♥
P.GIGI ♥♥♥
T.BAOYING♥♥
O.PEISHI♥♥
S.XINYI♥♥
S.XUEPING♥♥
CHEWYENG♥♥



click on the hearts(♥) to see who are they! ^^

Tagboard


Linkages

WEIXIN
PHANGGIGI
PEISHI
XINYI
LOWXINYU
XUEPING
CASSALYN
TEOBAOYING CHEWYENG DIYANA LATHIFAH. ZHIHUI KARTHIK DONGHUI.
COUSINS
YUHUI♥
CASSANDRA♥

Credits


Layout: Capturemylove
Background: Doughnutcrazy
Image: Breathings




"It may only last a moment, an hour, an afternoon. But that doesn't diminish its value. Because we are left with memories that we treasure for the rest of our lives."
Friday, May 23, 2008 ♥5/23/2008

currently listening to: 4 In the morning
mood: IDK

23 May `o8
Friday

today woke up at 7.30 a.m , bathe and went to sku to collect REPORT BOOK.
OHMYBUDDHA! i've fail 4 subject >.<
and I've finally make a decision which art piece should i choose for the SPLAT!VisualArt competition.
I wouldnt bothered to take part if Mdm Sim ask me to submit my pieces ~
ahahhas :}
Of of the Art piece is gort lots of flowers and the other one is shell, many ppl chose the shell wann, so end up taking the shells.
After Parent meeting when to 5 HEAD, after around 4 plus. I went to cut my HAIR.
FIRST of ALL, It SUCKKKKKKSSSSSS!
OHMY~~~~
i really regrett cuttingmy hair siia..
shucks, now i really hate it , It's like as though i'm a boy :x
Cause i'm already so TOMBOYishh and plus this haircut, I'll be even more like a boy sioll.. shucks urhhhhhhs D;
HOW SIA, i dont dare go back sch for REMEDIAL liiao DD:
TSOJIAMINNN
ends here:D
i wann to be with you every moment and every seconds :DD
ONGCHEEHANN